Expert engineering studies on fire protections
We offer all-inclusive and professional preparation of the following documents:
- Expert engineering studies on fire protections;
- Inquiries to authorities with respect to fire access/escape routes;
- Inquiries about, and requests for. external firefighting water supply.
These documents are produced in the event of non-compliance that cannot be remedied because of engineering or economic reasons.
Our expert engineering studies are developed based on organizational and technical procedures (i) applicable to assurance of fire safety compliance by other means than those defined in the engineering/building codes, for the cases specified in these codes and (ii) applicable to the use of substitute solutions ensuring non-aggravation of fire protection conditions, in the cases specified in the fire protection codes given by the Head Command of the National Fire Service.
In addition, the body of any documentation that we may provide will include:
- Necessary supporting documentation and requests to relevant authorities;
- Reconciliation of expert studies (official submissions) with records held by the respective Inspection and Investigation Department of the National Fire Service;
- Project supervision from documentation authors on our part and help with selecting persons or institutions to carry out the project work defined in the expert study (or submission);
- Acting as the project owner’s proxy in the process of reconciliation of expert studies (submissions) with the provincial command of the National Fire Service;
- Consultation of substitute solutions with the project owner;
Initial estimates of the cost of substitute solutions.