Fire safety audits
We offer fire safety audits serving to verification of compliance with the applicable codes. The audit provides the Client with a detailed feedback about the building’s fire safety facts, non-conformities and remedies optimized for technical performance and cost-effectiveness. The audit has no legal consequences but enables the owner, administrator or user of the facility to maintain it fire safe and avoid penalties following an inspection by the National Fire Service.
The audit covers the following, without limitations:
- Overall fire protection;
- Availability of protection and portable extinguishing equipment;
- Facility evacuation conditions;
- Distances from adjacent estates;
- External firefighting water supply;
- Fire access/escape routes;
- Regularity of evacuation drills;
- Fire safety signage conformity to applicable Polish Standards;
- Timeliness of maintenance activity.
The audit produces a report identifying all non-conformities with the relevant fire safety regulations.
If any such exception is found, the audit report is extended to include guidelines on how full compliance can be achieved.
Since the spectrum of our fire safety business is very extensive, we can not only identify problems but also resolve them.