Fire safety manuals
We offer all-inclusive and professional preparation and update of fire safety manuals.
Such a manual has to contain the following for compliance with section 6.1 of the Regulation by the Minister of Interior of 07/06/2010 on fire protection of buildings and other facilities and areas:
- Requirements for fire protection resulting from the purpose and mode of operation of the facility, manufacturing and/or warehousing procedures and the overall technical background including explosion risk;
- Identification of required fire protections and firefighting equipment including inspection and maintenance regimes;
- Emergency procedures;
- Methods of securing the performance of work hazardous in terms of fire safety, if any;
- Requirements and plans for evacuation of buildings and practical verification of evacuation efficiency;
- Ways of instructing facility users, including employees, on the generally applicable fire regulations and on the content of the safety manual;
- Fire protection responsibilities of regular users of the facility;
- Identification of authors of the manual (individuals and/or institutions);
- Facility maps showing buildings/structures with adjacent areas, including visualization of the following:
- Building area, height and number of floors;
- Distances from nearby infrastructure;
- Fire characteristics of flammable substances;
- Fire load density within the fire zones;
- Category of threat to humans, expected occupancy per each building floor and per each room;
- Locations of rooms and outdoor areas classified as explosion risk zones;
- Facility fire zones;
- Conditions of evacuation including indication of escape directions and exits;
- Locations of fire protection equipment, extinguishers, main gas cut-off valves, materials contributing to the fire hazard, and fire protection system controls;
- Elevator access routes for rescue teams;
- External fire-plugs and other sources of firefighting water;
- Fire access/escape and other routes with identification of entries to fenced areas.
Each of our fire safety manuals contains reliable illustrative and descriptive parts. We always consult our proposed evacuation procedures with representatives of our Client.
All these manuals are produced by fire protection professionals.
We offer very affordable prices for such manuals intended for facilities situated in Warsaw.