We offer our Clients a long-term partnership based on monitoring facilities for fire safety. The width and depth of our business predisposes us to approach your infrastructure in a very comprehensive manner.
As part of a monitoring contract, we will:
- Represent you before the National Fire Service;
- Check, maintain and repair your fire protection equipment;
- Evaluate your systems and equipment in real time;
- Retrofit your facilities for fire safety;
- Audit your systems;
- Train your personnel to prevent and control fire;
- Write new or update existing fire safety manuals;
- Provide you with necessary evacuation signage;
- Handle formalities related to the foregoing, e.g., by providing relevant documents;
- And more, depending on contract type.
These services will be provided by fire safety professionals: engineers with diverse areas of expertise. Our personnel have extensive knowledge and experience not only in the fire safety practice – such as designing and implementing passive and active components (fire signaling systems, audio alerts, fixed firefighting equipment, emergency lighting, smoke ventilation, etc.) – but also in interpreting, and ensuring compliance with, relevant laws.