Preparation of buildings for acceptance
We provide services consisting of project preparation for acceptance by the National Fire Service.
We do this work comprehensively and systematically throughout the project: from the kick-off until the final acceptance.
- Verification of compliance of project guidelines with applicable engineering, construction and fire protection codes and regulations;
- Verification of work compliance with building design guidelines and with applicable engineering, construction and fire protection codes and regulations;
- Fine-tuning of project solutions;
- Contribution to project meetings and coordination;
- Verification of completeness of all as-built documents and material/equipment quality certificates provided by contractors;
- Involvement in preparation of fire tests;
- Support in preparing inputs to the final acceptance by the National Fire Service;
- Participation in site visits and acceptances by the National Fire Service;
- Production of fire safety manuals;
- Designs for placement of manual extinguishing equipment and fire protection and evacuation signage;
- Furnishing buildings with portable extinguishers and fire safety signage.