Explosion risk assessment
We offer all-inclusive and professional explosion risk assessment services:
Pursuant to section 37 of the Regulation by the Ministry of Interior of 07/06/2010 on fire protection of buildings and other structures and areas, explosion risk assessments are required for facilities and their surroundings used for storage or processing of substances that can possibly form explosive mixtures.
The scope of an explosion risk assessment includes mainly the following:
- Listing of premises at risk;
- Establishment of explosion risk zones within buildings and outside;
- Production of illustrative classification documents;
- Identification of likely explosion initiators;
- Drawing of site maps to illustrate explosion zones depending on risk and locations and types of emission sources, in accordance with the applicable Polish Standards.
Our documentation is always produced by fire protection professionals and consulted with forensic experts.