" STRAŻAK " PIOTR ŻMUDA, ROBERT JABŁOŃSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Piastów Śląskich 63, 01-494, Warszawa, NIP 5271032411 is the Controller of personal data of the User made available using the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding about the purposes and methods of processing them (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Controller on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of Article 6 (1) ( a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
Provision of the personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw the consent at any time by contacting the Controller at email@example.com, without however affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to access his/her personal data at any time, rectify them, delete or limit processing, and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding Controller's products or services;
- Presenting the User with commercial offers to electronic means;
- Presenting the User with commercial offers by telephone;
- Enabling the User to send comments or opinions regarding Controller's products or services.
The Controller may process personal data of the User provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform a contract, if any, between the User and the Controller, and provide services to the User as the Controller's customer pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR;
- to carry out financial settlements with the User being the Controller's customer for the purpose of performing a contract, if any, concluded between the parties, as well as pursuing claims, if any, from the User being a customer as part of the Controller's legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, and to fulfill Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR;
- to carry out Controller's marketing activities as part of the Controller's legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as well as according to declarations of intent regarding marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or being contacted by telephone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal;
- to fulfill Controller's legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, as defined in Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
Personal data of the User are not transferred by the Controller to third parties.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific objectives, i.e.:
- throughout the period of running business activities by the Controller
In case of any questions or issues related to the processing of personal data, contact the Controller at the following address:
Piastów Śląskich 63 01-494 Warszawa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.