PROMASPRAY fire-proofing mortars
Products: PROMASPRAY F250, PROMASPRAY P300, PROMASPRAY C450
Fire-proofing mortars from PROMAT are offered in two forms:
– Dry mortars manufactured from mineral wool, hydraulic binding agents and various additives;
– Wet mortars based on vermiculite with an addition of gypsum or Portland cement.
The dry mortars are available in the form of flakes while the wet mortars are offered in the form of dry powder requiring only addition of water and mixing.
Applications: fire protection for steel structures
Fire resistance: from R15 to R240
- No emission of toxic or hazardous vapors
- Easy to use and apply
- No biodegradation
- High quality and long lifetime of fire protection
- Invulnerability to pests
- Thin fire-proofing coat
- Additional features: noise and heat insulation
- Resistance to physical damage